Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cupcake dreams



ok, i am gearing up for a big weekend...aenon comes in tonight, with a friend in tow, dane has his big laser quest birthday party (he is so excited) on friday, and saturday, he is baptized. a beautiful solemn occasion, however we need to celebrate his big age of 8 with a little food. anyone reading this blog is hereby officially invited...5pm at the stake center in rancho santa margarita. lots of selmas pizza and CUPCAKES at my house afterwards. another excuse to make cupcakes. in fact i have been fantasizing about what colors to use, which decor to place on the top of these glorious little gems...hmmm.

also, in scouring the LA times this morning, who would have known...front page on the food section was this lovely article. also found a delicious blog dedicated to just cupcakes...check it out here. appears others have the same obsession emma and i have. so on that note, i better get busy. i have a lot of baking to do.

5 comments:

In The Doghouse said...

Congratulations on your upcoming baptism day. I am sure the occasion will be marvelous. But...call me old, I simply do not understand this new obsession with cupcakes everyone seems to share.

gr8apey said...

what can I make...you gave me a whole day of flower making...let me make something!!

CBID HOME said...

Recipes, please. Your cupcakes are sooooo naughty.

Unknown said...

Not to Fuel your obession but... check out "CupcakeSocial" on www.etsy.com

Cortney said...

I can't wait!