Saturday, May 9, 2009

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."


my mom has taught me:

how to endure

how to appreciate the beauty of nature

how to tie my shoes

how to be tough

how to be soft

how to bathe my first child

the importance of bibs

how important the gospel is

the importance of placemats

to love the arts

how important it is to tell the truth

to be grateful

to be prepared

to be Christian

it's ok to let your hair go gray

the importance of good quality linens

to have good manners

how to feed myself

how to wrap a package beautifully

how to work hard

how to make bread

its ok to be yourself

to be a good speller

how important it is to read the newspaper

how to arrange flowers

the art of putting together a beautiful bed

the importance of education

how to make freezer jam

how to penny pinch

how to right a wrong

how to be fair

its ok to buy expensive shoes once in awhile

to appreciate the little details

how to stick up for myself

how to stick up for my children

how to set a table correctly

how to be gracious

how to walk

to be nice to those who may not deserve it

how important it is not to judge

how crucial it was to have her around when baby number 1,2,3,4 and
5 arrived. (couldn't have done it without her)

how important integrity is

how to be a mom and

everything i know and am


i love you mom