Thursday, November 5, 2009

only in utah


i am in the lovely beehive state. already had a five guys burger and slept soundly at the marriott. getting ready for my "creative journey" at
click on the link to check it out. pretty cool. i am also attending classes today at
i will come back with my head swimming full of ideas. hopefully this old brain will be able to retain it all. ive been only making peanut butter and honey sandwiches and unloading dishwashers for way too long. need to make a change...and that is why i am here. need to get my groove back. the groove ive always had, just been dormant for awhile.

as i was leaving the terminal yesterday, walking down the escalator, i was greeted with this happy sight. loved the anticipation on their faces, and i couldnt help but think that will be me one day. however, my sign will be much better, because i went to spark.

4 comments:

gr8apey said...

haha...cannot WAIT to hear all about it!

Jack and Melissa McIntyre said...

Don't mean to put the pressure on but I can't wait to see all of the new things you come back with..you have so many incredible talents Shawna. I'm sure you have a lot of your own ideas to offer SPARK--good luck & have a blast!! Love you always, Melissa

meeshw said...

ooohhh...so jealous...I am expecting you to blog about it because that is the only way I will hear about it...the art weekend looked really fun...I took a photo class from Nicole when she was in newport this past summer...have a great time!!!!

Claudine said...

can I please take a mini class from you when you get back and are all full of amazing ideas.... and yes, you could definitely bling out a sign much better than those!!