Tuesday, March 8, 2011

found it


this is the brides room of the venue we found for emma's reception.
i am in wedding mode now.
kinda fun till the nightmares start.
and they will start, believe me.
i will wake up in a cold sweat, after visions of me
forgetting to make wedding bouquets 
then frantically running around trying to put something together out of nothing.

wish me luck.

and all you people out there who even remotely know me...
and those who i call my sisters...
you are hereby recruited to help me through this.
who wants to be on the wedding committee?
i guarantee it will be fun!

5 comments:

gr8apey said...

ohh...me...me...mee!! I wanna be on it! I actually should be the designated mule for all the help you gave me! Just say what and where and when???

CBID HOME said...

I signed up ages ago - tell me what to do oh wedding guru!

jmelmac said...

I told Emma I'm going to be yours & hers "girl Tuesday-Saturday"..I can't wait! It's going to be a FANTASTIC wedding Emma & Shawna..love you both always & forever, Melissa

George Eliot said...

I want to help!

Christina said...

Just give me my list....