Saturday, October 30, 2010

lonely bird

it was a tablerock day in lovely southern california...


i needed the solitude of the beach...


and i was greeted by complete, glorious emptiness...


except for 2 fishermen perched on top of the rock...but that was ok, they werent invading my sand...


then i sat back and soaked in the sunshine. an essential survival food for me.
if i dont have sunshine, i die.


then this seagull wandered over and plunked himself down about 10 feet away from me.
i was convinced he sensed i needed a quiet friend to keep me company.
he was right. 
it was nice.


then i looked around me and wondered how it would be if i lived in a house like this...


or like this...


or was able to walk through a front door like this every day...


or make an entrance through a gate like this.
i wondered.

but then quickly realized...
i dont need that anymore.

















1 comment:

CBID HOME said...

what happened to your pedicure! hahaha! looks like my manicure!
and I do love that door and gate. can we put that on my house here?