Monday, January 9, 2012

so i am the anti blogger...

lately.
but that needs to change.
so funny how sometimes i can't wait to blog about some dumb thing
that happens, then i cannot seem to muster up any
enthusiasm at all to write about even the good stuff.
i think the wind has gone out of my sails.
been knocked on my butt a little.

since toby died.

there i wrote it.
having a hard time with this one, i will admit.
my life is very different.
and empty.

so.

i went to the beach today.
all by myself.

 i like being by myself.

maybe that is good.
maybe that is bad.
not sure.
but for now 
 im going with it.




1 comment:

jmelmac said...

LOVE that secret spot of yours..it's a great place to just sit and think..or not think. Wish I could wave a magic wand & bring Toby & Mocha back. And then I'd wave that magic wand again & make sure they could never leave us after I brought them back. Then I would be waving that magic wand for a whole bunch of other things..it would get WAY out of control. Guess that's why Heavenly Father doesn't give us magic wands to wave around..He's given us something much better..His eternal plan, His example..His reverence & respect for all living things created. No magic wands..just the knowledge that we can be with Toby & Mocha for the eternities..sounds like a pretty good deal! Love you forever my sista! Melissa